[featured_image]The purpose of this blog is simple:
Aligning every believer with Jesus’ mission!
How do we seek to accomplish this purpose through a blog?
every believer to align their life with the mission of Jesus by making disciples who make disciples!
I include videos, book reviews, pictures, stories, articles, links, ideas, lessons, and so much more!
Everything connects you, the reader, to Jesus and His mission! Here are some great posts to check out if you’d like to know how to align with Jesus’ mission.
- What is Missional Christianity?
- Toward Missional Clarity
- Missional Abandonment
- Missional: It’s about Being Sent
- Missional: It’s about Good News
- Missional: It’s about the Cross
- Missional: It’s a Rescue Mission
- A Missional Heart
- Becoming Missional
- Paul Kaak on Missional Living
- Missional Circles
- Day 4
- Being Missional
- Being Jesus to Lepers
- Missional Garbage Collection
- New Forms of Church
- Three Minutes with Three Lost People
- Cookie Jars and Church Planters
- The Kingdom Center
- Never Start Anything Without a Team
- Take the Missional Challenge
- 3 Simple Skills Every Christian Needs
- For the Kingdom and the King
- Understanding the Culture
- This is Discipling
- Make Disciples to Plant Churches
- Church Planting Lessons from Frog and Toad
- 500 New Churches in 6 Months!
- What Does a Missionalist Do?
- Incarnating the Gospel
- Preach the Gospel
- Share a Meal
- Be a Blessing!
- Become a Missionalist
- Partner with Others
- Movements of a Different Kind
- Multiplication Movements in Southern India
- The Absence of Movements in America
- Missional Multiplication Movements
- Fueling Multiplication Movements
- Movements Change People, and Changed People Change the World
- Missional Movements
- The Nature of Church Planting Movements
- 6 Obstacles to Church Planting Movements
- Day 21
- Missional Shifts
- From Alignment to Assignment
- From Decisions to Disciples
- From Seating Capacity to Sending Capacity
- From “Doing Church” to “Being Church”
- From Institutional Programs to Incarnational Practices
- From Maintenance to Mission
- Developing Leaders: what kind of leaders do you want?
- Missional Leadership Development
- Spiritual Leadership by Sanders
- Questions to Assess Leadership Potential
- Raising Leaders in a Church Plant
- 16 Categories
- Facing the Leadership Challenge
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Leadership Skills
- Abandon Ineffective Leadership Behaviors
- 10 Factors in Developing Leaders
- Two Things Every Leader Must Do Well
- 5 Essential Ingredients of a Leadership Culture
Start aligning your life with Jesus’ mission!