[featured_image]My colleague Bob Rasmussen has developed a nine-week course offered in Seattle WA this fall on the practical “crossing culture” skills you need to be effective in a global, multicultural world. Here are the details:
- Nearly 3,000 legal immigrants arrive in the USA every day!
- Thousands of immigrants and refugees live right here in the Puget Sound area – minutes from our homes, schools, workplaces and churches.
- Many have never known a Christian, read the Bible or heard of Jesus Christ.
Gain the skills and confidence to reach out, serve, love and minister to the nations around you. Join us for nine weeks of intensive cross-cultural learning, skill building and practical application
Date: Mondays, Sept 27 – Nov 22, 2010
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Place: Rainier Avenue Church | 5900 Rainier Ave S | Seattle WA 98118
Learn from local experts: Harvey Drake, Paul Olver, Cal Umoto, Miriam Adeney, Alex Araujo and many more.
Explore these exciting and relevant topics:
- God’s heart for the nations
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Effective models for cross-cultural ministry and outreach
- Handling cross-cultural conflicts
- Developing ministry partnerships
- The multi-ethnic church continuum
- Growing bi-cultural missionaries
More information and registration here.
Register by September 13, 2010 and receive a $20 discount.