[featured_image]The cross is a sign of hope! Because Christ died on the cross, we have hope!
While in Chennai, we were introduced to the Chennai Transformation Network. They gave us a spiritual tour of the city and gave us a historical perspective. Here are a few key points…
- The population of Chennai is over 8 million people
- Mosques are popping up every km
- Economy is growing because of BPO – Business Process Outsourcing
- There are 2500 Christian churches in the city
- The goal is a church on every street – a church for every 1,000 people
- 150,000 IT professionals work here
- 1400 companies along the IT corridor
- 2000 slums in the city (only 200 churches in slums)
Please pray for the city! May God transform the people through the Good News of the Gospel!