[featured_image]“None can believe how powerful prayer is, and what it is able to affect but those who have learned it by experience.”
– Martin Luther
7 Helpful Ideas to Improve Your Prayer Life
1. Use a prayer list. A list can help you remember things you might otherwise forget to pray about. It can include:
- Your Family
- Your non-Christian friends and acquaintances
- Your pastor and church
- Missionaries and Christian workers you know
- Those who oppose you
- Governmental authorities
- Your personal needs
2. Write out your prayers in your journal and then read them back to God.
3. Keep track of your requests and God’s answers in a spiritual journal.
4. Find a prayer partner and pray together.
5. When someone shares a need or struggle, pray together right away!
6. Use Scripture as a guide in your prayers – the Psalms are very helpful.
7. Thank and praise God for His answers to your prayers.
Today’s Missional Challenge
Consider which of these seven ideas will help to improve your prayer life!