[featured_image]“None can believe how powerful prayer is, and what it is able to affect but those who have learned it by experience.”
– Martin Luther
7 Helpful Ideas to Improve Your Prayer Life
1. Use a prayer list. A list can help you remember things you might otherwise forget to pray about. It can include:
- Your Family
- Your non-Christian friends and acquaintances
- Your pastor and church
- Missionaries and Christian workers you know
- Those who oppose you
- Governmental authorities
- Your personal needs
2. Write out your prayers in your journal and then read them back to God.
3. Keep track of your requests and God’s answers in a spiritual journal.
4. Find a prayer partner and pray together.
5. When someone shares a need or struggle, pray together right away!
6. Use Scripture as a guide in your prayers – the Psalms are very helpful.
7. Thank and praise God for His answers to your prayers.
Consider which of these seven ideas will help to improve your prayer life!