I’m working on a new project that I hope will be incredibly helpful for church planters.
Here is where I need your help.
I need your Questions!If you have ever been involved with planting a church, think about the questions that you were asking as you got started and post them to the comments below.
Maybe you wondered…
- How much does it cost to start a church?
- How will I raise up leaders?
- What’s the best place to meet for worship gatherings?
- Is there a right time of year to launch services?
- Should we join a denomination?
- What are the best __________________?
Whether you are a church planter, or married to a church planter, or a team member, or a sponsoring/sending church, please share the questions you were asking when you got started.
Just post your questions in the comments below! Thanks!
Here are some categories of questions that could spark your thinking…
- Developing Vision
- Building a Team
- Writing a Proposal
- Engaging Culture
- Multiplying Disciples
- Forming Missional Communities
- Developing Leaders
- Navigating Growth and Change
Also – please tweet this post to your followers – or email a link to anyone you know who could help!
Thanks so much!