Called Alongside to Help
Barnabas Coach Training is a turnkey system that develops coaches within a local church or ministry.
This training process is comprised of six sessions, which you can work through at your own pace. Each session focuses on a different aspect of coaching. Some content is delivered via video, then the course will guide you through exercises and discussions to help you process and practice the concepts.
The six session topics include:
- The Coaching Experience: An introduction to coaching and the coaching process
- Discovery Listening: Learn and practice essential listening skills
- Powerful Questions: Learn and practice skills for asking good questions
- Creating Awareness: Help those you coach reflect on their options
- Designing Actions: Help those you coach develop clear plans to move toward their goals
- Moving Forward: Help those you coach stay on track
Note: The Barnabas Coach Training System is integrated with MyCoachLog. Licensee is required to maintain a current subscription with MyCoachLog.com to continue using the BCT System.