Have you ever been asked why you do what you do?
There are a lot of factors that contribute to why I coach. I wrote recently about why I got involved in coaching. Having a coach in my life helped me to move forward as a church planter and pastor.
Now, over twenty years later as I coach church planters, I love seeing the way that coaching impacts people’s lives.
7 Reasons Why I Coach Leaders
1. Explore the coachee’s agenda
2. Expand possibilities beyond familiar options
3. Enhance self-awareness and discovery
4. Encourage appropriate action
5. Emphasize what the Holy Spirit is saying to the coachee
6. Empower leaders to go further faster
7. Employ a simple reproducible means to help others
That’s why I coach leaders!