According to Tom Clegg and Warren Bird in their new book Missing in America
Every day, people must decide what they’ll do with Jesus. In America, researchers have identified over 600 different religions. This very day, among some 300 million Americans
- The number of people identified as “nonreligious” or having “no religion” will grow by 10,337
- The number of Mormons will grow by 1,787
- The number of Jews will grow by 1,063
- The number of Muslims will grow by 414
- The number of Buddhists will grow by 406
- The number of Hindus will grow by 288
- The number of Wicca followers (organized witchcraft) will grow by 115
But this very same day as many as…
- 5,969 Americans will begin to follow Jesus.
- Eight U.S. churches will close their doors forever.
- And 10 new churches will open somewhere in America.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”