[featured_image]Submerging is a first step to engage in the mission of Jesus.
Before starting public worship services – submerge into the culture as missionaries in your neighborhood!
10 Practical Ways to Start Submerging
1. Personally commit to making disciples who make disciples
2. Embrace missional living
3. Study the subcultures around you
4. Pray for harvest workers
5. Look for Persons of Peace
6. Build relationships with unbelievers – this is critical!
7. Discover ways to bless others
8. Organize servant evangelism activities
9. Gather with others to pray
10. Anticipate starting Missional Communities
Don’t just start worshipping – first submerge in your neighborhood!