Scott Molvar has a background in both enterprise software development and local ministry. His passion lies in combining experiences from these two diverse worlds to help leaders, at all levels, achieve more and grow in effectiveness, through situational leadership and coaching.
As a disciple-maker, Scott is passionate about turning “merely learning” into “active doing” as a means of equipping others as they become purposeful disciple-makers in their own context.
Scott is a graduate of Multnomah Seminary and Seattle Pacific University. He served as a Program Manager for Microsoft and Expedia as well as serving as founding pastor of Sola Church near Seattle, Washington. The Molvar family currently serves as disciple-makers for Josiah Venture, a ministry active within 14 countries in central and eastern Europe.
- Committed to advancing disciple-making movements worldwide
- Ordained minister with 10+ years of ministry experience
- Graduate of CORE Coaching Skills Certificate training
- MA Pastoral Studies from Multnomah Seminary
- 15 years of enterprise software program management experience
- 8 years of international business development experience
- Graduate of Microsoft Bench managerial development program