Roland Niednagel has a passion for training leaders globally!
About 2 1/2 years ago I traveled with him to India to train church planting leaders serving with Empart.
One of the ways that I was impacted by Roland on this trip was his passion for Scripture and learning leadership from Jesus. He taught powerful lessons on leadership from the gospel of Luke. With each lesson, he provided powerful questions for personal reflection.
Luke On Leadership
Read Luke 3 & 4…
Jesus never acted on His own initiative.
- How intent am I to focus on our Father’s affirmation, direction and power before acting?
- What areas do I need to grow in so I can follow God’s leading to fulfill His kingdom plans? (My internal life, thoughts, struggles, relationships, skills etc.)
- What tempts me most to do what I want instead of what God wants? How do I handle it?
- With whom do I share my temptations for prayer and accountability?
Read Luke 5…
Though He could have, Jesus never intended to reach the world alone. He always recruited to vision (what could be) and through sharing potential (what he would make them because of what was planted in them).
- Do I operate with the conviction God has bigger plans then I have for myself and He will help me fulfill them?
- And do I do that for others? My family? Those I influence and lead?
Read Luke 6…
A wise leader thinks in terms of multiplication of others, sharing his values, giving instruction for handling opposition and how to view self for a productive and stable life.
- How well am I doing in those areas?
- What will it take to help others do the same?
Roland went into the hospital on April 19, 2012 where he had brain surgery to remove a tumor.
Please pray for his continued recovery!