Here are some Reflection Questions to help evaluate your Missional Orientation:
- Who are the unchurched people you rub shoulders with on a regular basis? How will you cultivate redemptive relationships with them?
- What prevents you from effectively building relationships with unchurched people?
- Does you church keep you and your members too busy to develop relationships with the unchurched? If so, how can that change?
- At what stage in the process of trusting in Jesus Christ are those people with whom you are developing a relationship?
- How can you help your Christian friends to build relationships with pre-Christians?
- In what ways are you helping new converts reach their network of friends, relatives and associates?
(Adapted from Releasing Your Church’s Potential by Bob Logan and Tom Clegg, p 8-6)