Here are some of the highlights from February 2013…
Most Viewed in February 2013
1. Church Planting, Time Management and The Multiplication Cycle™ (February 5, 2013)
I believe that it’s especially important for church planters to pay attention this. They need to work hard at making disciples who will make disciples. The Multiplication Cycle™ serves as a helpful model for prioritizing your time.
2. So God Made a Farmer (February 3, 2013)
Whether in the physical world of farming, or in the spiritual dimension of harvesting — it is the Lord of the Harvest who causes the growth. Will you join Him in the Harvest Field?
3. The Storytellers of Odisha (February 2, 2013)
Here are some principles for Bible Storying:
• After sharing a Bible story, ask people to retell the story you just told them.
• Ask people to reflect on what they learned from the story you told them.
• Stories are powerful because they are easily reproducible (contagious).
• Stories don’t convert people, they are the medium that delivers the gospel.
Watch this video and learn more about Bible Storying.
4. How to Identify Needs Around You (February 6, 2013)
One of the most simple and practical ways to identify needs around you is to simply ask someone what you can do for them! Try it!
5. Half Day of Prayer – Will You Join Me? (February 7, 2013)
Set aside a half-day of prayer on a regular basis with other Christians to praise God and lift up your needs to Him!