–Bob Logan, Be Fruitful and Multiply
I have never heard a pastor say to me, “We have enough leaders. We don’t need any more leaders. All we need is more followers.”
Where do pastors and churches find spiritual leaders?
How are emerging leaders developed?
What is the process for raising up spiritual leaders in your church or ministry?
Who is responsible for the ongoing training and development of leaders?
10 Practical Helps for Developing Leaders:
1. Embrace a Leadership Development Process (read more)
2. Identify Necessary Qualities for Leadership (read more)
3. Consider 10 Factors in Developing Leaders (read more)
4. Determine the Kind of Leaders You Need (read more)
5. Assess Leadership Potential (read more)
6. Improve Your Own Leadership Skills (read more)
7. Train in Ministry, Not For Ministry (read more)
8. Two Things Every Leader Must Do Well (read more)
9. Stop Trading Leaders for Lessons (read more)
10. Develop a Culture of Leadership Development (read more)
Don’t let leadership be your limiting factor in reaching the harvest. Start developing leaders around you!